1. In a Dutch oven or large frying pan, cook and stir onion and celery, add and stir ground beef until brown.
2. When the meat turns turn brown, add the flour and cook for a further minute.
3. Once the mixture thickens, stir in the tomatoes and 150ml of boiling water.
4. Stir well while the mixture comes to the boil.
5. Stir in the stock cube, add some seasoning sauce. Simmer for two to three mins then remove the pan from the heat.
6. Stir in the pasta..
For the cheese sause,
You will need:
-30g plain flour
-1 level tsp dry mustard powder
-60g mature cheddar cheese.
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the flour.
2. Cook for 1-2mins until the mixture forms a tick paste.
3. Gradually add the milk, allowing the mixture to boil between each addition of milk.
4. Remove pan from the heat, add mustard powder and half the cheese.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Tip the pasta sauce into a dish.
7. Spoon the cheese sauce over the pasta and spread it out to cover
8. Sprinkle over the remaining cheese
9. Bake in centre of oven for 30-40 mins at 200c (Gas mark 6), until golden on top and sizzling hot.